Why you’ll love GO2bank
Get your pay up to 2 days early
with direct deposit2
Overdraft protection up to $200
with eligible direct deposits and opt-in3
No monthly fees
with eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month4
Build credit with a GO2bank Secured Visa® Credit Card
- the perfect companion to your GO2bank account. Receive eligible direct deposits to apply5
Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for fees, terms and conditions.
1. In order for both the referred individual and the referring GO2bank accountholder to each qualify for and receive the referral reward of up to , the following conditions must be met: The referred individual may not have previously opened a GO2bank Deposit Account ("Account"); they must open a new Account between October 1, 2023 and April 1, 2024, they must open the new account using the referring GO2bank accountholder's unique referral (share) link directly or as shared through email or social post; and they must receive in the new Account a qualifying direct deposit of $200 or more within 45 days of account opening. The qualifying direct deposit must be made by the referred individual's employer, payroll provider, government benefits, or unemployment benefits payor by Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit. Bank ACH transfers, debit card transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, tax refund deposits, mobile check cashing, and cash deposits are not qualifying deposit activities. Your referral reward of up to may vary during the promotional period as offers are dynamic, personalized, and may change the next time you log in to make a referral. Referring GO2bank accountholder and referred individual GO2bank accounts must both be in good standing to be eligible for and receive a reward. The reward is paid to each party within 48 hours after qualifying funds are first deposited into the referred individual's new Account. New and referring GO2bank accountholders may earn no more than $1,500 in referral rewards per calendar year (January 1 - December 31). Referred individual acknowledges that payment of the reward will result in the referring GO2bank accountholder's knowledge of the individual's new Account. GO2bank reserves the right to cancel or modify the terms of the referral reward offer or terminate the member's eligibility at any time with or without prior notice. Promotional credits are reported on form 1099-INT to the IRS.
2. Early direct deposit availability depends on payor type, timing, payment instructions, and bank fraud prevention measures. As such, early direct deposit availability may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account to prevent fraud restrictions on the account.
3. Opt-in required. Account must be in good standing and chip-enabled debit card activated to opt in. Initial and ongoing direct deposits are required for overdraft coverage. Additional criteria may apply which can affect your eligibility and your overdraft coverage. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion. Overdraft fees may cause your account to be overdrawn by an amount that is greater than your overdraft coverage. A $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid a fee. Learn more Overdraft Protection (PDF).
4. Monthly fee waived whenever you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, $5 per month.
5. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees apply.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
©2023 GO2bank. GO2bank is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. All rights reserved.